Pimcore is a powerful PIM/MDM and DAM platform designed to aggregate, enrich, and manage product data, providing up-to-date, consistent, and personalized experiences to customers.
This solution is designed to provide a single 'trusted view' of information, including product, asset, and customer data. This helps eliminate data silos, optimize operational efficiency, improve customer experience, and minimize IT costs. Pimcore stands out for its flexibility (add-ons, connectors, and more), API-driven approach, and is supported by over 100 global solution partners, including Hamari Agency.
Step-by-step guides to setting up your system and installing the library.
Learn to create a category object.
Learn to create a product object.
Learn to sync all the categories, products and their variants to commerce tools.
The plugin is available on Commercetool's App marketplace. Easy to install and use, it packs some useful offerings to solve some very basic but most important needs of an e-commerce system, offering their products across different locales.
We are working hard on adding as many languages (locals) as possible, based on demand and relevance, we promise to keep adding them and keep them enriching in terms of features. Let the suggestion pour in at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are committed to provide the best we can.
Pimcore connector allows you to convert your main channel content to as many languages as you want (from the subset of languages offered, which will be increased with time). On top of that, users can bulk edit the values for any locals. Update individual products, Clone categories. Export and Import Localisation for all products and also for categories. Lets see them all in detail in the following section.
- Advanced omnichannel catalogue management capabilities
- Effective multi-channel delivery
- Extensive set of options for connectivity and integration via Data Hub
- Seamless onboarding of suppliers’ product data
- Secure sharing of product information with key stakeholders via product experience portal
- Master Data Management
- Open source digital asset management (DAM)
- Customer data platform (CDP)
- Flexible Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Open and scalable platform
- Cloud and On-Prem deployment Options
Connector main benefits
- Unified Duo Platform: Merge PIM enterprise capabilities with a headless/decoupled commerce engine to unleash agility and speed to achieve success in the realm of digital commerce.
- Field mapping: The connector can automatically generate relevant Pimcore fields in commercetools, or you can manually map them using the connector's mapping feature.
- Feature rich and evolving: Equipped with a range of features to bolster your microservices approach, Pimcore connectors continually adapt to align with the roadmap of Pimcore and commercetools, ensuring long-term support for your business. (See Feature List above)
- Multiple users: Through the intuitive app interface, you can add additional users who can modify existing configurations, create new ones, or perform both simultaneously.
- Support: The subscription covers phone/email assistance. You can contact the Hamari team to learn more about the options available, the business model, or set up a demo of the Pimcore Connector for commercetools.